A New Creative Digital Platform
Advertise with Evoke Magazine, and target readers through our interactive digital app with more exposure!
Evoke Magazine provides advertisers an exclusive link to the music and fashion community through a creative interactive digital magazine. Each monthly issue offers our readers a broad range of interesting and informative articles, features and fashion editorials spreads. We wanted to create a new media platform for our readers and offer both a print and digital version of EVOKE. A new digital market, whose potential goes virtually untapped, EVOKE is the first of its kind in the MUSIC, FASHION and ENTERTAINMENT category for digital interactive magazines.
Through Evoke Magazine your brand will reach an audience of affluent, highly educated and brand loyal consumers with mid to high incomes.
We're one of the first Music & Fashion Magazine publishers to design for tablets and mobile devices and also the first to offer FREE subscriptions.
Evoke Monthly is forging a new path into the digital world, offering subscription free monthly issues. Our FREE subscription plan expands our user base by offering users the ability to download engaging content on both phone and table for iOS and Android Devices.
What unites Evoke readers is an insatiable appetite for music, fashion, entertainment and the latest in technology. Whether it’s to enjoy our feature editorial interview or a stunning fashion editorial piece, readers choose our brand because they want entertainment and an edge on trending fashion. They want high quality engaging content that caters to their lifestyle.
Evoke’s Digital Platform gives advertisers the ability to target readers with rich media that is designed to captivate.
Our creative team can design and build your interactive ads at no cost.
Embed video, audio, slide shows and more…
Upton Belts – Full screen display ad designed to play brand video on rotation, with direct link to online shop
FOR CLIENT SUPPLIED ADS DESIGNED FOR TABLET
Accepted Formats and Specs:
InDesign: Create document at 768px x 1024px. Use InDesign’s Package Feature for gathering and supplying fonts and images. If adding interactive elements such as video, audio and HTML5, please be sure to test in Adobe Content Viewer before submitting and notify your production contact. These assets must also be submitted with ad materials. For specs on interactivity or additional screens, see enhancement details to the right.
PDF: 10.667″ x 14.222″ 300 dpi
JPEG: or any rasterized file – 1536 px x 2048 px 264 dpi RGB
Layout Guidelines: Keep any live material away 130px from top and 200px from bottom of screen
ENHANCEMENTS TO YOUR PRINT AD OR CUSTOMIZED BUILDS
Available Features and Specs:
External Web Links
- Your iPad-friendly web page can open up from a link on your ad without the user having to leave the app
- Webpage should not have Flash elements
- Avoid pages with long load times
- Supply 300 dpi images at 536 px x 2048 px , 8 images max
- Button or touchable photo thumbnails bring up larger versions or scroll through multiple images in one frame
- Two or three more screens can be stacked below your initial ad, offering more of your messaging and reader engagement
- Maximum length for embedded videos is 30 seconds.
- Specs: 720p .mp4 file using .h264 compression
- Full Screen: 1280 x 720 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- In-Content: Specs are TBD depending upon scope
Advanced Interactivity / HTML 5
Will generally require greater pre-planning and lead time, and a creative call should take place well in advance of the ad close date. Adobe Flash formats are not acceptable since they are not compatible with the iOS platform. Flash formats or hyperlinks that link to Flash based websites will not work.
All creative materials must be approved by Evoke Media, LLC prior to placement. Evoke Media, LLC reserves the right to refuse advertising that may be determined offensive or inappropriate to others. All finished advertising must be submitted according to the deadlines established for each issue. Evoke Media, LLC is committed to integrating the newest and latest technology in its efforts to advance the way we connect to our community. We now offer our own interactive mobile app, Evoke Monthly is available for both Android and iOS devices.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
|1. Rates on this card are effective beginning with the January 2016 Evoke Monthly issue and are stated in U.S. Dollars.
2. Submission of advertising for publication constitutes acceptance of these terms by Advertiser and Agency. No conditions other than those set forth on this rate card and the insertion order shall be binding on the Publisher unless specifically agreed to in writing by the Publisher.
3. All advertisements and their content are subject to Publisher’s approval. Publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time. Publisher shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason Publisher fails to publish an advertisement, or for errors in key number or advertiser index.
4. Conditions, other than rates, are subject to change by Publisher without notice. Rates are subject to change upon notice from the Publisher. Cancellation of any space reservation by the Advertiser or its Agency for any reason other than a change in rates will result in an adjustment of the rate (shortage) based on past and subsequent insertions to reflect actual space used at the earned frequency or volume rate. Advertiser and Agency agree to pay for incomplete contracts at the shortage rate.
5. Cancellation or changes in orders may not be made by the Advertiser or its Agency after the closing date. Advertisements not received by closing date will not be entitled to approval or revision by Advertiser or its Agency. Publisher is not responsible for loss or damage of any advertising materials.
6. Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the Publisher except where request for a specific position is granted, in writing, by the Publisher.
|7. Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery, or non-delivery, in the event of an Act of God, action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of Publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner.
8. Advertiser and its Agency shall be jointly and severally liable for monies due and payable to Publisher for advertising ordered and published. Should collection efforts become necessary, Advertiser and its Agency agree to pay attorney fees, expenses, and costs incurred in connection with collection of all monies due.
9. Advertiser and its Agency warrant that they are properly authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of all advertising submitted for publication. Advertiser and its Agency agree to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from and against any loss, expense or other liability resulting from any claims or suits for misappropriation, libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism, copyright infringement and any other claims or suits that may arise out of the publication of such advertisement. When advertisements containing the names, likenesses and/or testimonials of living persons are submitted for publication, the order or request for the publication thereof constitutes a warranty by the Advertiser and its Agency that they have obtained written consent of the use of the name, likeness and/or testimonial of each and every living person which is contained therein.
10.Until credit is approved, Advertisements are run on a prepaid basis only. After approval, credit terms are Net 30 days.